Who doesn’t like a perfect getaway from work? We all plan to go for a rejuvenating trip in our holidays and take our minds off from all the stress and pending work. Holidaying around can be a great stress buster but it might go heavy on your bank balance.
Here are the top 10 cheap travel destinations in India which will relieve all the stress from your mind and your pocket too!
- Kanyakumari- This southernmost end of the mainland of Indian subcontinent, Kanyakumari gives an essence of the most breath-taking sunrises and sunsets where the sky fills itself with an orange hue at the convergence point of three enormous seas – the Arabian Sea, the Indian Ocean and the Bay of Bengal.
- Varanasi- Located at the banks of holy river Ganga, Varanasi is a hub for many Hindu devotees and pilgrims. It’s a city of Temples, also famous for its “Banarasi silk sarees” which is a must in every Indian bride’s trousseau. The major attraction of Varanasi is the Vishwanath Temple which is resided by lord Vishnu.
- Delhi- Roam around the Delhi streets and ‘Delhi Haats’ to go on a shopping spree in Sarojini Nagar and Janpath. Tickle your taste buds with mouth-watering street food at amazingly cheap rates. Visit the Akshardham Temple and the Lotus Temple for mental peace and spirituality at the end of the day in your budget friendly toursim.
- Jaipur- This ‘Pink city’ is a royal villa of many Maharajas and Kings. It is one of the finest blends of a rare combination of Rajasthani and Mughal culture. The Maharani’s Palace, the light and sound shows are a delight of this Lilac city. Jaipur is famous for its beautifully carved handicrafts. This city can make you feel king like in your minimum budget and hence making it surprisingly budget friendly.
- Ooty- This city is known as the ‘Queen on Hill Stations’ surrounded by snow-capped mountains with spectacular scenery. Ooty is famous for its coffee and tree plantations with its virgin tranquil locales. Ooty tourism packages are within your budget and completely available without any hassles.
- Mysore- The Mysore Palace is a major tourist attraction of this city. Mysore’s tourism is extremely inexpensive and is at its best during the festival of Dussehra when the city celebrates this 10 day festival vibrantly.
- Agra- Visit this one of the Seven Wonders of the World, Taj Mahal in a budget-friendly tourism and enjoy Agra’s famous dessert ‘Panchi Petha’ and the street food at unbelievably cheap rates.
- Darjeeling- Darjeeling offers stunning sunsets and sunrises in the lap of snow laded mountains. This place offers complete natural therapy with its beautiful tea gardens filled with aroma. Adventure seekers can certainly visit Darjeeling for its amazing sport activities. Enjoy a cute toy train ride cutting its way through the Himalayas.
- Munnar- This splendid hill station in the state of Kerala is known for its tranquil hills and sprawling tea plantations. Munnar is the highest peak in South India which is also home to exotic species of flora in forests and grasslands.
- Jammu & Kashmir- This heaven on Earth is renowned for its majestic snowfall and snow laded mountains. The Dal Lake offers a boat ride on its ‘Shikara’ in its quiet waters. You can also visit the Vaishno Devi Temple and worship this most sacred goddess of Hindus.
Travel to these cheap travel destinations in India (yet beautiful) and get over your stress level in a budget friendly journey.