Hair removal is simply a herculean task and needs much time and energy to accomplish it. While most of them feel using hair removal creams is better and easier option than the rest of the hair removal methods it even has disadvantages. Making use of depilatory creams to remove hair relies on many issues such as preference, skin type, convenience and density of hair and so on. The majority of the depilatory creams, however, don’t cause side-effects, however, people having sensitive skin should stay away from it, as it could lead to allergic conditions. They can be made use of few times and is not suggested to use regularly. However, it is up to individuals to use it or not as the disadvantages of depilatory creams are more than the advantages.
Here are the side effects of depilatory cream
- It could be embarrassing to use it.
- These creams must not be used on the damaged and broken skin to rid off the unwanted hair.
- These creams must not be applied daily.
- People having sensitive skin should, by all means, stay off this cream.
- Sensitive skinned people must never use by all means if the skin has cuts, scratches, burns, scrapes, and abrasions.
- Regular usage might tamper the skin, and also darken, burn and tan it.
- They could be totally smelly as they have chemicals in them.
- It works better to remove finer hair but couldn’t be really effective on thicker and heavy hair.
- They are chemical creams and possess a greater danger of developing redness, rashes, skin burns and allergy in relation to other means.
- These creams possess bad smell due to the presence of the chemical.
- It is strictly advised not to apply this cream close to eyes and genitals.
When they have these many disadvantages it is better to know some tips. Here are the tips for using depilatory creams….
- Every time read the usage directions thoroughly prior making use of these depilatory creams.
- Do not use on sensitive parts and broken skin.
- Take bath or wash cleanly the area to open up the skin pores and next pat well to dry it.
- Carefully follow all the said directions according to the prescribed instructions and also use the given spatula to apply these creams.
- Clean the cream and remove the hair by using a dampen cloth.
- Shower or clean the part to open up the hair sacs and also dry it.
- Don’t keep this cream for a longer period on the skin and stick to the suggested time period strictly.
By following these above-said tips odds that come as the result of applying depilatory creams can be minimized if not seeing them go completely.