Are you sick of trying vegetarian snacks daily then its time for you to try these tasty non-vegan snacks? Here we go with the lip licking non-vegetarian snack recipes….
1) Mutton chops:
- 2 eggs
- 4 mutton chops
- Required quantity of salt
- 2 tablespoons of bread powder
- Required amount of oil to fry
Apart from the above we also need these below items
- 1 tablespoon of garlic paste
- 1/4th teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- ½ teaspoon of coriander powder
- ½ teaspoon of spicy powder
- ½ teaspoon of cumin seeds powder
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- Required amount of salt
All these above ingredients should be added to mutton chops after cleaning them well.
- Soon after adding the above 8 ingredients to mutton chops let the chops stay for 4 hours.
- Then boil them on low flame in a pressure cooker and allow it to cool.
- Take the eggs and blend them with salt.
- Dip the boiled chops in blended eggs, followed by this dip them in bread powder.
- Now fry the dipped chops in oil.
- Garnish with garlic and coriander and eat hot.
2) Crispy chicken:
- Two and half pieces of boneless chicken breast chunks (cut them into small cubes)
- 4 to 5 garlic cloves (cut them into small pieces)
- 200 grams of cheese (cut it into half centimeter pieces)
- 4 to 5 pepper (pound them)
- Required amount of salt
- 1 egg
- Two teaspoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of cut coriander leaves
- 1 cup of bread powder
- 1 tablespoon of tomato ketchup
- Required amount of oil for frying
Ingredients needed to make sauce:
You need 3 tablespoons of tomato ketchup and 6 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Take chicken pieces in a bowl and add pepper powder, salt, garlic, tomato ketchup, lemon juice and coriander. Mix them well and leave it for half an hour.
- Take bread powder in a plate.
- Take a toothpick and pierce a chicken piece, cheese piece and again another chicken piece respectively. Repeat the process till all the chicken pieces are completed.
- Now roll each toothpick in bread powder spread on the plate.
- Again dip these picks in bowel you have used to place chicken pieces, so that the remaining spice gets added to the pieces pierced in toothpicks. Following this again roll n bread powder.
- Now take oil in a pan and fry the pieces till they turn red, remove the toothpicks carefully once the chicken pieces begin to fry.
- Take the fried pieces on a paper plate so that the paper absorbs the oil.
- Mix mayonnaise and tomato ketchup in a bowl to make the sauce and start eating crispy chicken by dipping in sauce.
Looks like your mouth is watering already with these non-vegetarian snacks.