Are you confused about what things to place in cupboards and shelves? Don’t you have an idea on how to arrange things in shelves to make them attractive? Then this article is here to clear off all your doubts and perfect the art of cupboard making. Here we go with tips to arrange wardrobes and shelves.
• Whatever you arrange and place in shelves see that they are arranged neatly and are also in order. Orderly arrangement of things in the shelf will make the shelves look neat and elegant without much doing.
• Before placing anything in shelves first clean them well and see that no dust particle is present. If the shelves have dust then the things you place in them will be prone to damage and will also make the things look odd.
• Give first preference to place the things of your choice and interest in the cupboards. This is two advantageous. You are safeguarding them and at the same time you are watching them regularly.
• Place the things in cupboard according to the size and kind. Earmark separate place in the shelves for each category of item. This will give an organized look for the shelves.
• The things that should definitely find a place in shelves that have mirrors are photos and decorative pieces. Placing them is the easiest way of boosting the looks of your home.
• One of the other ways to give look both to the wall and the shelf is to hang an art piece adjacent to the shelf on the wall.
• There is no written rule to place things in the shelf. Anything that looks elegant and gives beauty to home can be kept. Things such as books, baseball cards, creative works and other decorative items can be placed.
• You can also stick a good wallpaper or fabric print on the wall that has a shelf. This way you can give a unique look to the shelf. Prefer prints and designs that depict and showcase your taste.
• Many of us have the habit of keeping books in shelves but this is not the way to organize closet shelves. In fact, shelves main purpose of serving is to store books for many of us. This is nothing wrong. But while you place books, place them in an order and according size of them.
• You better prefer a shelf that has glass fitting to keep books. This will say to the readers that you have the taste for reading and will also give looks to the room.
• Many of us have the habit of curtaining the shelves. But this should be avoided unless needed. Instead prefer to keep the things in order or place such things that give a look to the room.
Follow these and your shelves will be the biggest assets to your homes.