You have a beautiful home and the flooring is not good then beyond doubt your home will look odd. Flooring has more importance in adding the beauty to your homes. To say it even authentically and commandingly, it is the first thing that will magnify the looks of your home.
You have many options to floor your home. The market is spread with many types of flooring materials such as tiles, laminate, hardwood, carpet and stone and amongst these all stone flooring is really economical and also has a long life. Even in stone flooring you have many options such as granite, limestone, sandstone and marbles.
In general people prefer marble flooring as there are many varieties to choose and also they have amazing looks. This is the reason why people floor the homes with marbles. You are for sure giving the best of looks for your home with marble flooring. But there are few things to take care of as far as marble stones are concerned or else the same marbles can be blots of your beautiful home.
You should have a proper idea of cleaning and taking care of marble so that they will do their own share of giving good looks to your home. Here are few tips to clean marbles of your home so that they don’t look odd.
• The first thing to do with marbles is to protect the shine of them. The market has separate cleaning material for them. Use them alone to cleanse the marbles. These products will clean and also protect then shine of the marbles.
• It is natural for any kind of floor to get stains and so marble flooring is no different from them. Marbles as any other type of stones also get stained due to a spill of tea, water, juices or for that matter with any kind of item that is good enough to leave back a stain. If you don’t care to clean the material that falls on the top of the floor then the chances are that they may remain as such permanently and so the unwanted looks are also permanent.
The first thing you should do as soon as anything falls on the floor is to clean it with a damp cloth. The easiest and best way to clean marble surface is to add 2 or 3 drops of ammonia drops to hydrogen peroxide and clean.
• Never ever do the mistake of using acid to clean a marble floor. Acids are acidic in nature and so they will damage the marble and also lessen the shine of them.
• Vinegar and all the materials that are acidic in nature are not marble cleaning agents.
• Don’t drag metal material on the marble floor as they will easily damage the surface of it.
• The other vital precaution you should take is, you should not use hot water to clean the marble surface.
Follow all these tips of cleaning marble stone and also use only marble flooring cleaning products so that you can have the best of looks from this flooring.