Blood pressure is on the rise. This is the most unwanted fact and is also the fact that can easily raise the blood pressure of anyone. We all know how hard it is to manage blood pressure. Blood pressure though normally is not a life-taking disease always it can as well be sometimes. Here the concern is not whether it takes the life or not. The concern is: it is an ailment that never goes off easily once it sets in it will stay as far as you are alive.
Ok, for a while let us not take into consideration even this fact but can we not consider the fact that blood pressure is also the cause of many life taking diseases. Then how to manage this deadly disease? The way out is to manage your food. We will give you the list of foods that lower blood pressure quickly. Just eat them.
As per reports one out of three people across the globe are suffering from increased blood pressure. The report has also confirmed that wrong eating habits alone have taken a major share keeping aside the other causes of blood pressure. So now it’s high time you keep an eye on what you eat. Do remember your eating habits can either increase or decrease the (blood pressure) BP for you.
Here are few tips to control blood pressure using food. Follow these food habits and you can easily lower blood pressure.
1) The best food for high blood pressure is banana. It is here for us to save us from this common disease. Eating banana daily will lower the high blood pressure. It is rich in potassium which is an instant energy booster and also acts a checker of blood pressure. Potassium keeps the blood pressure under control by regulating the correct flow of blood.
2) The best seeds for people with high blood pressure are sunflower seeds. These are high in fiber, protein, vitamin E and also folic acid. Eat this nuts fistful daily and you need not depend on tablets to keep it in check.
3) Watermelon is the next best fruit to fight BP. It is not only rich in water and fights dehydration; it is even high in vitamin A, fiber, and potassium. The human body needs these three things to keep blood flow proper and also to lower BP.
4) Any green leafy vegetable is high in iron, high in fiber and low in calories. They are also high in potassium and magnesium. So why not eat them regularly when they have all the things to kick off BP? You can eat spinach amongst them if you have low BP.
5) Orange is also one good fruit to keep blood pressure in check. It is rich in fiber and vitamin C.
6) Drink one glass of skimmed milk for both BP control and also to keep the heart problems away.
Eat these foods to keep your BP in check naturally.