Moisturizers and sunscreens are indispensible for supple, radiant and glowing skin. There are many artificial moisturizers and sunscreens available in the market. But as we all know though their efficacy is undoubtedly good they have harmful chemicals that can cause many problems when used in the long run. But as said earlier they are indispensible and even good skin is indispensible. Then how to come out successfully? It is simple, start using natural substances that work as moisturizer and sunscreen. They are not only as effective as artificial ones but are also harmless. Here are few natural substances that do the magic for you.
- Make a cream using tea leaves and aloe Vera paste, this acts as best moisturizer and will also keep pimples away.
- Carrot paste too works well as moisturizer.
- Add few drops oil to handful of water and apply it on skin; this will keep the face damp and moist for long time.
- Cucumber paste when applied along with yogurt moisturizes the skin deeply.
- Applying paste made of black grapes, lemon juice, egg whites not only has moisturizing effect but also cleanses, softens and tightens the skin.
- Using oat powder is also one good way for moist skin; it also removes the dead skin cells from the surface.
- Egg white along with honey is also one best natural moisturizing option.
- Oat powder, almond powder, honey and yogurt in combination work well on skin, more importantly on facial skin.
- Butter, papaya, and honey, oatmeal powder: Take all these in equivalent parts and make a paste, see the effect it gives.
- Add honey to tomato juice and apply to get moisturized skin.
Having seen the ways to moisturizer the skin naturally by using natural substances now let us see how to use natural substances to make sunscreen naturally.
- Coconut oil is simply one sunscreen substance that works as natural barrier to sun’s rays. Just apply few drops of it.
- Have you ever known, water too acts natural sunscreen lotion, just drink plenty of water and it will do its business from inside.
- Sesame oil, sunflower oil or Jojoba oils also do the work needed. They are absorbed well into the skin and act as natural protectors from sun rays.
- Lavender and eucalyptus essential oils also work better as natural sunscreens.
Also prefer using umbrellas and caps as substitutes to artificial sunscreen lotions. This will not only save your money but will also save you from harmful chemical effects of sunscreen lotions.
No matter whatever you do and how much ever hard you try, the body will glow and be fit only when internal peace is secured, so try to keep the mind and body away from stress.