The best exercise you can do for overall fitness next to sex is swimming. Swimming is one shot answer to tone the entire body and look in shape. But many of us don’t dare to swim. Either you don’t know or even if you know you won’t swim coz you have water phobia or you just don’t like swimming. Stop doing this and start swimming regularly. As per fitness experts swimming not only gives you a tougher physique but will also give you a good mind. Here are the benefits of swimming for health.
• When you swim regularly the body attains fitness and this fitness can be continued as long as you swim.
• Swimming benefits body and is the best and easiest way to get stronger muscles and bones. It even keeps the joints fit. Swimming will also reduce all kinds of muscle and joint pains.
• Swimming is a kind of aerobic and so it will act well on Osteoarthritis problems.
• Prefer to swim in lukewarm water. This is one kind of natural treatment for joint problems. People suffering from rheumatoid arthritis need the benefits of hydrotherapy such as swimming. So if you have it swim for your own health benefit.
• It is also good for heart muscles. It makes the heart strong and also assists in proper dispense of the functions of the heart. It affects the easy circulation of to and fro of blood to the heart.
• It effectively fights snoring. You swim and you will slowly forget the habit of respiring with your mouth.
• It even assists the body to fight lung related problems and asthma. It is the best exercise for proper functioning of the lungs.
• It not only burns the calories well but is also effective in keeping obesity away.
• It is the best exercise to increase good cholesterol and remove piled bad cholesterol from the body.
• As per studies, people who spend time for regular swimming will have lesser chances of falling prey to diabetes.
• It shapes the body as each and every muscle is used and pressurized while swimming.
• The fact that will make you even happier is, swimming increases the life span of a person no matter how much ill you are.
• Swimming also keeps the brain sharp and efficient. You stay active because of a sharp brain.
• While swimming you are also alternatively doing breathing exercises. The body breathes more while swimming.
• Is swimming good for you or yoga. Both of them are good as both of them are relaxation and physical fit methods.
But before you begin swimming stretch your joints and muscles and also drink more fluids before you dive and reap the benefits of swimming. In case you are unable to swim for long durations take short breaks in between and enjoy the benefits of swimming.