Changing time has got new troubles to mankind. With each surpassing day, a new kind of virus or disease is springing up making life worse for us. Some are acute while some are chronic. Some are death awarding while some are pain giving. Whatever the reasons are behind these new breeds of diseases there are already many established diseases such as heart strokes, diabetes, cancers and BP killing mankind. Now here we shall discuss on BP and home remedies for controlling blood pressure. It is always better to follow these natural remedies to treat blood pressure as BP is a chronic disease and needs medicines for a longer time.
Here we go with herbal and home remedies to treat blood pressure.
1) Take 1 gram garlic clove. Make a thick paste by pounding it. Add this paste to a cup of buttermilk and keep drinking it daily for 3 times each day. In case you don’t like the smell of garlic. Fry them in ghee and make a paste. Repeat this process for few days and you can easily see blood pressure in control.
2) Rauwolfia serpentine is also one easy home remedy for blood pressure. It is also useful in controlling many other diseases. This is easily available in Ayurveda medical centers. Take a teaspoon of this powder, mix it in a glass of water and drink it for 3 times in a day. You can easily control blood pressure.
3) Tea is not only a healthy beverage for health in general it is also the best home remedy for blood pressure when taken by mixing Elaichi paste. Drink Elaichi paste mixed tea daily and you can easily see lessening of blood pressure.
4) Honey again is here to save us and give us health naturally. Mixing 1 teaspoon honey with 1 teaspoon of Indian gooseberry juice and drinking this mix daily in the morning with an empty stomach can easily make you healthy and balance blood pressure.
5) Ksheerabala oil (a kind of massage oil in Ayurveda) is also the best home remedy for BP. Add 5 drops of this oil to milk and drink it daily in the morning.
6) Grapes are really marvelous fruits and are rich in vitamin C, as we know we need vitamin C for maintain immunity. Either eating these fruits or drinking grape juice regularly will help in controlling blood pressure. Remember we mean black grapes here.
7) Eating potatoes daily is also one best natural way to fight BP. Boil potatoes well and peel the skin and eat daily.
8) Hibiscus flowers are also the good option. Dry the petals and make powder by crushing them. Add this powder to milk and drink. Repeat this process 2 or 3 times each day and you can easily balance blood pressure.
Follow these and you can easily control blood pressure.