Coconuts are not only useful to fetch thirst but are also highly useful for many of other health benefits. They have important minerals and salts that keep the body hydrated. Coconuts apart from being healthy are also useful in keeping up the beauty. Using coconut water and coconut milk has many beauty uses. They can be used on hair and skin for manifold beauty needs. One more advantage you reap by using them is you are going beautiful all easily, naturally, at home and also economically. Here we go with the uses. Let us see how to put coconut water and coconut milk for beauty uses….
1) The beauty benefits of coconut water are manifold and its uses on skin are innumerable. Using coconut water on skin in any season is useful as it gives radiance and suppleness to skin. Apply coconut water on face and other parts of the body by dabbing a cotton ball. Spread this water evenly on skin and massage for nearly three minutes in circular motions and wash with water, doing so will leave behind radiant skin. This process is highly useful in summer season as the skin gets pale due to sun’s rays.
2) We need to run on par with time irrespective of season, this leads to accumulation of oil and dirt on skin which eventually leads to pimples and skin infection. One easy and natural home remedy for these skin problems is to add two drops of lemon juice to coconut milk, allow it to stay for 10 minutes. Rub this mix on face and skin thoroughly and evenly by using cotton ball. Leave it for few minutes and wash off cleanly using cold water. This will easily remove off all the accumulated dirt form skin and give back fresh skin.
3) One of the coconut milk beauty benefits is it removes dryness of the skin and keeps the skin hydrated. Take half cup of coconut milk, 1 teaspoon of honey and few rose petals. Add all these to a bucket of lukewarm water and bathe to see supple skin soon after shower.
4) Massaging the skin by squeezing coconut milk from a ripe coconut will give supple and smooth skin. Massage for few minutes and clean with water to get soft skin.
5) Do you wish to see your face glowing and shinning? All you need to do is to make a pack using coconut grate and apply it on face.
6) As said earlier coconut milk is not only useful for skin it also works wonders on hair. Make hair mask using cup of coconut milk, small amounts of banana pulp, fuller’s earth and white egg. Apply this on hair, allow it to stay for few minutes and wash with mild water. This will give shiny hair and also keep the head cool.
7) Coconut milk can also be used to remove dead skin. Make paste using a cup of coconut milk, one tablespoon each of almonds and basil leaves and two spoons of honey. Mix them well and apply it on skin. Allow it to stay for fifteen minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water. This will give fresh skin.
8) One of the easiest ways to reap coconut water beauty uses is to just drink it often.